Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tunod ad Hungduan Tour Feb 9-10, 2008 (mic)




Here are some pictures of the Tunod ad Hungduan tour held last February 9-10, 2008, in Hapao, Hungduan, Ifugao. This was organized by the Save the Ifugao Terraces Movement (SITMo), in partnership with the Hungduan local government unit, and the Hapao Barangay local government unit and the people of the community.

I'm not a photographer in any way, so these are just the result of my trigger-happy tendencies when my batteries still haven't run out. some of the pictures were taken by Mae, Lynn, and Charles of SITMo. I'll be posting some more albums featuring photos taken by my friends/officemates.

Sulit talaga ang experience na ito. Maraming salamat sa SITMo, LGU ng Hungduan, LGU ng Barangay Hapao, at higit sa lahat, sa mga mamamayan ng Ifugao.

2 comments:

  1. aba mega posing pa rin si la faemear a! papa vlad cno tinatanaw mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alam niyang may camera, kaya tumingin. =)

    ReplyDelete