Wednesday, April 16, 2008

wednesday evening questionnaire (originally sunday morning survey from Abet)

1. Your ‘ex’ and you: are invisible to each other
2. I am listening to: perfect strangers by deep purple
3. Maybe I should: start writing poetry and prose again, or resume my Kamao At Lipistik series
4. I love: those who care enough to break the wall around my heart
5. My best friend(s): are the extended UP perverticons family - Alex, Archie, Ajel, Francis, Jude, Menan, Abet, Kiko, my muses (di puwedeng 'angels' kasi trademarked ni Abet)
6. I don’t understand: why there is such a thing as unrequited love
7. I have lost my respect for: people not even worth mentioning here
8. I last ate: barbecue w/ my fave original knorr seasoning, rice, and one banana - oo, inaamin ko, saging lang ang may puso! saging lang ang may puso!!!
9. The meaning of my display name is: my drink of choice and what i would be if i were a verb
10. God: is very patient with a goddamn prick like me (sorry for the profanity, God)
11. Someday: i will talk to you about my wife and children
12. I will always be: a wanderer and a wonderer
13. Love: will find me again
14. I never ever want to lose: my sense of humor (same here, abet - dahil sa pamamagitan nito, nakilala ko lahat ng mahahalagang tao sa buhay ko [those who are not my blood relatives]).
15. My myspace: is the only account where my friend Pia has written something about me.
16. I get annoyed when: people assume i'm an idiot just because of the way i look
17. Parties: should only include my friends (maybe i'm too old to answer this, i dunno)
18. Simple Kisses: from females are usually few and far in between
19. Today: I'm still stuck at the office grouping open-ended responses into categories
20. I wish: i could just stop being a nobody

2 comments:

  1. oo nga pala, nalimutan ko. siyempre, dapat meron yan. at saka ihaw-ihaw para bonding. ;)

    ReplyDelete