Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dreamscapes: the documentary (well, sort of)




as the title suggests, this is a documentary of the song "Dreamscapes," with the music being Kiko's idea and the lyrics and melody by Alex. i originally posted it here back in March 5, 2009.

here are the lyrics:

Dreamscapes

as soon as you're alone, you never have to worry 'bout the monsters in the closet and the nightmares you've been keeping to yourself.
I don't know how you do it but I never can, never can reveal it, yeah

and yeah I can't do it like you, yeah
yeah I can't do it like you, yeah
I can't do it like you, yeah
I can't do it like you
do it like you do it now, you do it and you do it

Keep away from trouble.
The dreamscapes are illusions but they are all true, all are true inside of you.
Never let me see them. Your eyes are terrifying, they are so untrue, but they're enough to burn me and

yeah I can't do it like you, yeah
yeah I can't do it like you, yeah
I can't do it like you, yeah
I can't do it like you
do it like you do it now, you do it and you do it


p.s. the cover photo was taken by Alex Agena.

here's the link to the video in my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1JByWdujiM

2 comments: